Financial Support to save a life
Cornerstone Foundation’s main idea
Cornerstone Foundation’s main idea is to produce talk shows where we will talk to specialists in the field about a wide range of topics. Topics for example – depression, suicide, violence, bullying, human trafficking, addictions etc. The topics represent valid and serious issues today’s youth and their families are confronted with.
We want to develop and establish support groups throughout the country.
The services that Cornerstone Foundation provide will undoubtedly be costly and therefore 90% of our fundraising will be through the generous support of individuals and Businesses like you, whether financial or in person.
Please give generously. We appreciate your support!
Financial support is needed for the following:
- Branded vehicle & trailer for transportation of equipment & crew.
- 3 x Video cameras & Video lights.
- Building/Office space to establish our studio.
- Monthly costs for Television production, Airtime, Professional fees etc.
- Developing and establishing Support Groups throughout the country.
- To set up training programmes for the Support Groups.
- Establishment of Crisis control Centre’s where there is a need.
- Financial support for families that can’t afford professional help.
- It is necessary to give information sessions at Schools about various topics.
- As well as information sessions at Churches.
- And information sessions at Companies
Exposure for donators :
Download PDF document